Welcome to your ultimate resource for Awards and Scholarships available to Nursing Students, here’s what we’ve got for you:
- BScN program awards: https://nursing.mcmaster.ca/current/bscn-awards
- These are McMaster’s official awards offered to McMaster, Mohawk, and Conestoga students. There are awards for each site, each stream, each level, and some that are just free for all.
- Once you apply for all the awards you’re eligible for via stream/level/site, click on External Resources. There are several organizations with awards that you can apply for, like the RNFOO, CNF, CNSA, ONA, etc
- MUNSS: https://munss.ca/awards
- You’re already at this link, read the information below for details on applying
Good news everyone! MUNSS Award applications are open!
If you are interested in being recognized for your contributions and achievements within the nursing and general community, be sure to apply for these four MUNSS awards! Students from all levels, sites, and streams can apply.
The four MUNSS awards that you can apply for are:
1. MUNSS Leadership Award ($500)
2. MUNSS Level 4 Achievement Award ($500)
3. MUNSS Service to the Community Award ($500)
4. MUNSS Unsung Hero Award ($500)
The deadline for submitting your applications is 14 February 2019. If you have any questions, please direct them to yours truly, my email is: email@example.com
The applications can be found at each of the following links. You need 2 personal statements (250 words each) and a reference (can be anyone, faculty, preceptor, tutor, friend, etc.) for each of these awards.
Thank you for reading, and remember, when it comes to applying for awards: Be ferocious, be relentless, and you will either succeed or become really good at writing personal statements.
I wish you good fortune in the applications to come,
Senura Jayatunge, Awards and Scholarships Chair