Welcome to the official site for McMaster University Nursing Student Society, otherwise known as MUNSS!
We’re a council run by students for the students.
All BScN students upon entering the program are members of MUNSS. We currently represent approximately 1,900 nursing students from all three sites (Conestoga, McMaster, Mohawk) and all streams (Basic, Accelerated, RPN-BScN). It is our responsibility to act as the voices of our nursing students. From academic study sessions and educational conferences, to various social events , it is our goal to create an unforgettable university experience.
Next Meeting Dates:
- Monday, January 24th @ 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Monday, January 31st @ 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Monday, February 14th @ 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Monday, February 28th @ 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Monday, March 14th @ 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Monday, March 28th @ 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Monday, April 11th @ 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Meeting ID: 943 6613 6159
Some events you can look forward to throughout the year are:
- Nursing Formal/Grad Formal
- Nursing Games
- Relay for Life
- National Nursing Student Week
- National Nursing Week
- Welcome Week
- Coffee Houses
- Interprofessional events
- And many more!
Be sure to like us and follow us on Facebook (McMaster University Nursing Student Society) and Instagram @munss_nursing!
If you have any questions or concerns about our website and social media please e-mail email@example.com
Keep Calm, and Nurse On
– Communications Team 2021-2022