Welcome to the official site for McMaster University Nursing Student Society, otherwise known as MUNSS!
We’re a council run by students for the students.
All BScN students upon entering the program are members of MUNSS. We currently represent approximately 1,900 nursing students from all three sites (Conestoga, McMaster, Mohawk) and all streams (Basic, Accelerated, RPN-BScN). It is our responsibility to act as the voices of our nursing students. From academic study sessions and educational conferences, to various social events , it is our goal to create an unforgettable university experience.
Next Meeting Dates:
- Monday, September 11th @ 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Monday, September 25th @ 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Monday, October 16th @ 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Monday, October 30th @ 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Monday, November 6th @ 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Monday, November 20th @ 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Monday, December 4th @ 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Meeting ID: 996 4222 2471
Some events you can look forward to throughout the year are:
- Nursing Formal/Grad Formal
- Nursing Games
- Relay for Life
- National Nursing Student Week
- National Nursing Week
- Welcome Week
- Coffee Houses
- Interprofessional events
- And many more!
Be sure to like us and follow us on Facebook (McMaster University Nursing Student Society) and Instagram @macnursingsociety !
If you have any questions or concerns about our website and social media please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep Calm, and Nurse On
– Communications Team 2023-2024