Are you looking to be involved? Looking to create change? Be the voice for your peers around you? Enhance your resume? Explore great opportunities? Be part of a energetic team?
Look no further and take a look at our available positions and applications we have! We have things from the RNAO AGM scholarship to being an executive member of MUNSS!
For any information on MUNSS executive roles please e-mail email@example.com
- Executive Positions
- Level 1 – Mohawk (2)
- CNSA AD – Mohawk (1)
- CNSA AD – Conestoga (1)
- Social Committee – Conestoga (1)
General-Nomination-Form-2019-20 (2) (Application)
Can I Attend Meetings?
Any member of MUNSS can attend MUNSS meetings! According to the MUNSS Constitution, the active membership of MUNSS shall consist of:
- All undergraduate and post graduate nursing students including all those enrolled in the McMaster-Mohawk-Conestoga B.Sc.N. Program in the McMaster University School of Nursing;
- Any McMaster University student who has an interest in MUNSS and supports its purpose may be granted membership upon request of the Executive and payment of fees;
- Any Alumni member who shows an interest in MUNSS and supports its purpose may be granted membership upon request of the Executive and payment of fees.
General Meeting Zoom Link:
Next Meeting Dates:
- Monday, January 25 @1830-2030
- Monday, February 8 @1830-2030
- Monday, March 1 @1830-2030
- Monday, March 8 @1830-2030
- Monday, March 22 @1830-2030
- Monday, April 5 @1830-2030