Please read on for information about McMaster Nursing Awards:
- BScN program awards: https://nursing.mcmaster.ca/current/bscn-awards
- These are McMaster’s official awards offered to McMaster, Mohawk, and Conestoga students. There are awards for each site, each stream, each level, and some that are just free for all.
- Once you apply for all the awards you’re eligible for via stream/level/site, click on External Resources. There are several organizations with awards that you can apply for, like the RNFOO, CNF, CNSA, ONA, etc
- MUNSS: https://munss.ca/awards
- You’re already at this link, read the information below for details on applying
Award applications for 2020-2021 are now OPEN!
If you are interested in being recognized for your contributions and achievements within the nursing and general community, be sure to apply for these four MUNSS awards! Students from all levels, sites, and streams can apply.
The four MUNSS awards that you can apply for are:
1. MUNSS Leadership in Nursing Award ($500)
2. MUNSS Community Advocacy and Service Award ($500)
3. MUNSS Level 4 Achievement Award ($500)
4. MUNSS Unsung Hero Award ($500)
5.Survive and Thrive Award ($500)
The deadline for submitting your applications is February 8, 2021 at 11:59pm. If you have any questions, or wish to submit an application for an award, please email: email@example.com
The winners of these awards will be awarded at the BScN program awards ceremony.
The applications can be found at each of the following links. Completed applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading, and remember, when it comes to applying for awards: Be ferocious, be relentless, and you will either succeed or become really good at writing personal statements.
All the best,