Please read on for information about McMaster Nursing Awards:
- BScN program awards: https://nursing.mcmaster.ca/current/bscn-awards
- These are McMaster’s official awards offered to McMaster, Mohawk, and Conestoga students. There are awards for each site, each stream, each level, and some that are just free for all.
- Once you apply for all the awards you’re eligible for via stream/level/site, click on External Resources. There are several organizations with awards that you can apply for, like the RNFOO, CNF, CNSA, ONA, etc
- MUNSS: https://munss.ca/awards
- Please check our instagram @macnursingsociety and use the link above for more information.
Award applications for 2022-2023 are now OPEN!
If you are interested in being recognized for your contributions and achievements within the nursing and general community, be sure to apply for these five MUNSS awards! Students from all levels, sites, and streams can apply.
The five MUNSS awards that you can apply for are:
4. MUNSS Unsung Hero Award $500
5. Survive and Thrive Award $500
The deadline for submitting your applications is February 5th, 2023 @ 11:59 pm. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and concerns. The winners of these awards will be recognized at the BScN program awards ceremony.
Thank you for reading, and remember, when it comes to applying for awards: Be ferocious, be relentless, and you will either succeed or become really good at writing personal statements.
All the best,
– Awards & Scholarship